- SteelSeries Rival 500 Wired Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 310 Wired Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 650 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 710 Wired Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Rival 600 Wired Gaming Mouse
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
SteelSeries Sensei 310 Wired Gaming Mouse Description
TrueMove3 is a 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with industry leader PixArt. Instead of focusing on CPI alone, TrueMove3 was engineered for true 1-to-1 tracking. Moving a specific distance on a mousepad results in the same exact distance on screen, without introducing latency, interpolation, or affecting jitter reduction.
Every aspect of the Sensei 310 design meets esports players' stringent demands for comfort. Whether you deploy a claw grip or finger-tip grip, the shape will provide perfect comfort for long and intense gaming sessions.
While most mice use one piece of plastic from front to back, the Sensei 310 features our exclusive split-trigger button design, first introduced in our flagship Rival 700 gaming mouse. Splitting the triggers provides excellent click force and consistent feel during burst firing, rapid presses or holds.
Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the mouse. A Powerful 32-bit ARM processor allows you to save CPI settings, button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
Sync dynamic multi-color lighting effects between all your SteelSeries Prism-enabled gear. From one-click lighting effects to complex light shows, PrismSync gives you the power to level-up the style of your battle station.
Shipping Weight: 0.25kg
- Ambidextrous Design eSports Gaming Mouse
- TrueMove3 True 1 to 1 Tracking Sensor
- Omron 50-million Click Mechanical Switches
- ARMed for Performance Saving Settings
- Pure Silicone Side Grips, 2 RGB Zones, 6 Buttons