Please also consider:
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Canon EOS 800D Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm STM Lens Kit
- Sony Alpha A7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body only
- Nikon COOLPIX P1000 Digital Camera
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
- Body Only
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Sigma 50mm F/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Description
Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - Canon Fit
The staple Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and reengineered to set a new standard for the Art line.
With a large 1.4 aperture, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is a pro level performer for shooting everything including portrait photography, landscape photography, studio photography and street photography.
A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for the modern DSLR sensors. 13 elements in 8 groups allow for unsurpassed performance even at wide apertures and close-up photography is easily managed with a minimum focusing distance of 40cm.
The Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens is the new exceptional standard, standard prime.
- Completely redesigned and reengineered
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures smooth, silent focusing
- Correction of Axial Chromatic Aberration
- Exceptional Image Quality
- Minimized Distortion
- Rich Peripheral Brightness and Designed to Minimise Flare and Ghosting
- Incredible focal point sharpness when wide open
- Pairs well with Pro-Level DSLR's
- MTF A1-tested
- Front & rear lens caps and lens hood (LH830-02) is included
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 40 cm / 15.7 in
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 8 groups
- Filter Size (mm): 77mm
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 85.4 x 99.9 mm/ 3.4 x 3.9 in
- Weight: 815g/ 28.7 oz
Shipping Weight: 1.16kg
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Molded Glass Aspherical Element
- Three Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating