- Microsoft Surface GO 3 tablet with 10.3 inches Touchscreen
- Intel Pentium 6500Y, 4GB/64GB, Win10 Pro, Platinum
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Microsoft Surface GO 3 Description
While performance is still limited, the Intel Pentium Gold 6500Y outperforms the Surface Go 2’s Pentium Gold 4425Y by 62 percent in single-core runtime tests and scores 47 percent higher in multi-core runtime tests. For the high-end Intel Core i3-10100Y version, the performance improvement is not as dramatic. In the single-core runtime test, the new device is 4% better, and in the multi-core runtime test, it is only 11% better.
This may be because the Intel Core i3-10100Y processor is not a true Core i3 processor but belongs to the Amber Lake Y series of energy-efficient low-end processors. According to the current description on Microsoft’s website, the Surface Go 2 can get support for upgrading to Windows 11, and the Surface Go 3 naturally will support Windows 11 as well.
Shipping Weight: 1.32kg
- Surface Go Keyboard sold separately
- RAM: 4GB or 8GB of memory
- Storage: 64GB eMMC or 128GB SSD for storage
- Processor: Intel Pentium 6500Y
- GPU: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 615
- Network: 802.11ax wireless (Wi-Fi 6) with optional LTE
- Display: 10.5-inch, 1,920x1,280-pixel multitouch PixelSense display
- Camera: 5-megapixel front-facing camera; 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus
- USB-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, Surface Connect port, microSD card slot