Sony Xperia XZ3 Dual H9493 – Support Forum

Network Compatibility [Sony Xperia XZ3 Dual H9493 - 312878]

Is this XPERIA XZ3 with Dual SIM international unlocked?

• Derek_W Staff

According to the info provided by our suppliers, the Xperia XZ3 Dual SIM model is H9493 with supported networks 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/19/20/26/28/29/32/66/38/39/40/41/46 / 3G: Band 1/2/4/5/6/8/19 / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. The current stocks are HK version and unlocked.

May I know if the stocks are always from Hong Kong? Or are they sometimes different?

• Derek_W Staff

We are sorry that we are not able to guarantee the version since the stocks are always vary depending on the supplies from our suppliers. The products you will receive should be matched with the technical details on our website.

When will they be back to stock?

• Derek_W Staff

The next batch of stock is expected to be arrived later this week or early next week. Since there are existing backorders with confirmed payment are awaiting for stock, we would strongly recommend you to place your order first. Once the stock is arrived at our warehouse, backorders with confirmed payment will be fulfilled first. You may cancel your order if you advise us prior to your order being shipped. There are no cancellation charges.

May I know if the black model is coming back in stock?

Hi may I know the estimated date as to when the XPERIA XZ3 will be restocked?

Hi may I know the estimated date as to when the XPERIA XZ3 will be restocked?

• NateM Staff

Unfortunately, our suppliers are indicating that this model has been discontinued. Currently only Red & Green are available, and those too may soon be EOL. If your heart is set on this model, you can sign up for email notifications on the product page here: https://www.expansys.com.hk/sony-xperia-xz3-dual-64gb-black-312878/ to be notified if it comes back in stock.

;