Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM SM-N9860 – Support Forum Buy Now – RM3,587.13

Display problem with Note 20 Ultra [Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM SM-N9860 - 325410]

• erbold

I recently bought Note 20 Ultra from your website. But I have some problems with the display when the screen is on the lowest brightness the colors look really washed out, and every color, especially dark/grey ones become green and fade out. And it has been like this since the first day. But since it’s only at the lowest brightness I thought it’s fine. But recently I realized that it’s not only at the lowest brightness. For instance, when I watch movies and in the movie, it shows a darker environment, colors look really washed out. And also as display brightness getting lower, the right side of the display looks different than the left side, like the left side has more brightness than the right sideyou can really see it on the lowest brightness).  

Also when I use google maps, display brightness becomes much lower, event at the highest brightness. And as display brightness getting lower, color accuracy really lowers, it becomes much more green. Like it’s night and day, the high brightness and low brightness looks really so much differenton my note 9 only brightness lowers, not color accuracy, it doesn’t turn green).

I attached the pictures I can show on my camera. But I just can't show the google maps problem and movies etc. 

src=https://i.imgur.com/7CHQLay.jpg

src=https://i.imgur.com/juRjkPs.jpg

So should I send it back for repair or replacement?

Thanks in advance

• Twer1947

Expansys is a website that has a post about galaxy Samsung's new phone. They have seen some technical issues with screen working slots. You can get customwritings more info to complete your thesis task easily. You can also check it by yourself to get to buy Note 20 Ultra from their website. Join their website.

;