- Casio BGA-160-4BDR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-112 SERIES BA-112-1ADR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110RG-7AER Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110PKC-4ADR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110-7A1DR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110-1AER Watch
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Casio GA-2110SU-9ADR Watch Description
These new models combine practical and utilitarian colors of the bezels, faces, and bands that go well with street fashions, to create distinctive looks that fit right in with a wide range of fashions and activities. The new dual-layer molded bezel cover of the GA-2110SU model create great looking new designs.
These new G-SHOCK models combine thin cases with new designs.
Carbon Core Guard Structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength, crack resistance, and durability.
From G-SHOCK, the toughness watches that continue to evolve in search of ultimate strength, this model adorned with utilitarian colors is based on the thin analog-digital combination GA-2100 model.
Uses practical utilitarian colors that go well with street fashion for the bezel, dial, and band. The design exudes a casual individuality and goes well with various types of clothing and environment.
A double-molded bezel cover has also been used to further advance the design.
A G-SHOCK that incorporates a thin case into the design.
Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light: LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00''~23:59'59'' (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 48.5×45.4×11.8mm
- Total weight : 51g