- Casio BGA-160-4BDR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-112 SERIES BA-112-1ADR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110RG-7AER Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110PKC-4ADR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110-7A1DR Watch
- Casio Baby-G BA-110 SERIES BA-110-1AER Watch
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Casio GA-2100 Series GA-2100HC-2DR Watch Description
This new color model was designed under the theme of exploration of an unknown coastal region.
This new lineup is based on the thin octagonal GA-2100.
GA-2100HC uses transparent resin to cover the watch case and highly transparent resin for the band.
This Series is design to go well with street fashions and other styles.
Explore all the latest scenes, in colors that look great on hidden coastlines and city streets alike. Whether you’re feeling sporty, refined, or rugged, we have a Hidden Coast watch for you—ready to go wherever you do.
The sporty versions feature both analog hands and a digital display, complemented by a translucent resin band. Their special translucent matte bezels showcase the watch’s internal components.
For a more refined approach, try the look with finer lines, achieved by framing a carbon case with an octagonal sheath of translucent resin , echoed in a contrasting translucent resin band.
Moving on to tougher terrain, the rugged models are made of all resin parts in matte colors that project a quiet strength.
From street fashion to getting way out of town—one of these watches is sure to suit your style.
Shipping Weight: 0.50kg
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00''~23:59'59'' (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown timer - Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 48.5×45.4×11.8mm
- Total weight : 51g