Please also consider:
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 24-105mm f/4L Lens
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II + EF-M 15-45mm IS STM Lens
- Canon EOS 4000D Body + EF-S 18-55mm III Lens
- Sony Alpha A7 IV Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Canon EOS 2000D + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III Lens Kit Description
you can easily capture first-class photos in DSLR quality and Full HD videos in cinema style even in difficult lighting conditions.
Compact, lightweight, and versatile, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III from Canon is a standard zoom offering a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range.
The Canon EOS 2000D, known as the Rebel T7 in the Americas, as the Kiss X90 in Japan and as the 1500D in southeast Asia, is a 24.0 megapixels digital single-lens reflex camera (DSLR) made by Canon. It was announced on February 25, 2018 with a suggested retail price of US$549.99 including the EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens.
The 2000D is an entry-level DSLR that supersedes the EOS 1300D. A key-added-feature was the introduction of the new 24.0 megapixels sensor.
24.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
9 AF points with 1 cross-type point in the center at f/5.6, extra sensitivity at f/2.8 or faster (except when an EF 28-80mm f/2.8-4L USM lens or EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro lens is attached)
ISO sensitivity 100 – 6400 (expandable to H: 12800)
1080p Full HD video recording at 24p, 25p (25 Hz) and 30p (29.97 Hz) with drop frame timing
720p HD video recording at 60p (59.94 Hz) and 50p (50 Hz)
3.0" in 4:3 ratio colour TFT LCD screen
Shipping Weight: 1.36kg
- [Body - EOS 2000D:] 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording
- [Lens:] EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-88mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38
- One Aspherical Element
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III Lens