Please also consider:
- Apple AirPods 2 with Wired Charging Case
- Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear True Wireless 2 Headphones
- Poco Buds Pro Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- Genshin Impact Limited Edition, Red
- Bose QuietComfort True Wireless Noise-Cancelling Earbuds
- Triple Black
- Fitbit LUXE Smartwatch
- Lunar White / Soft Gold Stainless Steel
- Apple AirPods 3 with Charging Case
- MME73 3rd generation
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Closed-Back Monitor Wired Headphones Description
Thanks to the 15° swiveling earcups, high-quality materials, and generous cushioning on the headband and earpads, the headphones are both durable and comfortable to wear. Exiting from the left earcup, the attached 9.8' cable reduces tangles and simplifies channel identification. The cable sports a 3.5mm mini plug for use with mobile devices and computer soundcards, and a 1/4" snap-on adapter is included for easy hookup to audio interfaces, mixers, and stereo receivers.
The ATH-M20x features 40mm dynamic drivers with rare earth (neodymium) magnets and CCAW (copper-clad aluminum wire) voice coils for quality sound reproduction at a competitive price point.
Tuned for Enhanced Bass Response
The drivers and headphone design work together to provide a sonic signature tuned for enhanced bass performance. With a frequency response of 15 Hz to 20 kHz, the ATH-M20x can reproduce a full spectrum of tones.
Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design
The ATH-M20x utilizes a circumaural design that contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments. This over-ear, closed-back style is optimal for reducing bleed and separating you from outside sounds.
15° Swiveling Earcups
Equipped with 15° swiveling earcups, the ATH-M20x ensures a great fit.
Attached Single-Sided Cable
Keeping it simple and clean, the ATH-M20x incorporates an attached 9.8' cable that exits from the left side. This increases convenience and makes it easier to distinguish the different sides of the headphone.
3.5mm Plug and 1/4" Snap-On Adapter
The attached cable is terminated with a straight 3.5mm TRS mini plug for easy hookup to mobile devices, MP3 players, and computer headphone jacks. A 1/4" snap-on adapter is included for compatibility connectivity with audio interfaces, mixers, and dedicated headphone amplifiers.
Solid Build Quality
Thanks to the high-quality materials used in the ATH-M20x, the headphones balance comfort and strength while delivering enhanced audio and effective isolation.
Shipping Weight: 0.73kg
- For Home Recording and Mixing
- 40mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- 15 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Tuned for Enhanced Bass Response
- Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design
- 15° Swiveling Earcups
- Attached Single-Sided Cable
- Solid Build Balances Strength & Comfort
- 3.5mm TRS Plug and 1/4" Snap-On Adapter