Refurbished A-Grade LG V20 Single SIM (64GB, Titanium)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 309912
- , UPC: 652010333359
- , Mfr: LG-F800S
- , Brand: Refurbished
Refurbished A-Grade LG V20 Single SIM Accessories and Cases
Refurbished A-Grade LG V20 Single SIM Features
- Shipping Weight: 0.44kg
- System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 2.1 GHz / Quad Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 4 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 2 TB
- Display: Main: 5.7" / QHD IPS / Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels / 513 ppi / Second: 2.05", IPS 160 x 1040 pixels
- Camera: Primary: 16 MP (f1.8 Normal 75°) / Flash: LED / OIS 2.0 / Video: 4K UHD / Wide: 8 MP (f2.4 Wide 135°) / Front: 5 MP (f1.9 Wide 120°)
- Network (LG-F800S): 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/8/17 / 3G: 850/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Network (LG-H910): 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/20/30 / 3G: 850/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.2 LE / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/g/b/n/ac / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Digital Compass, Fingerprint, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3200 mAh (Removable)
- Weight: 174 g
- Dimensions: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6 mm
by user9425445 on 14 May 2018 at 00:40