Microsoft Lumia 950 RM-1104 (Unlocked, 32GB, Black)
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 286638
- , EAN: 6438158745766
- , Mfr: AP_RM-1104_BLK
- , Brand: Microsoft
Microsoft Lumia 950 RM-1104 Accessories and Cases
Microsoft Lumia 950 RM-1104 Features
What we like about the Microsoft Lumia 950:
- Powered by Windows 10 with the new software features
- 20MP ZEISS certified camera with 4K video recording
- 3000mAh battery with the new reversible USB-C for faster charging
Unleash the potential of your digital life with a stunning Quad HD display. Run the most demanding apps without missing a beat and power up quickly with USB-C Fast Charging. With a super-fast processor, a large capacity battery, and wireless charging, the Lumia 950 has the power and performance that you'd expect from a premium smartphone.
With powerful camera features like Rich Capture, a triple LED natural flash, and a 20 MP sensor that has been engineered to virtually eliminate motion blur, you'll have the confidence to capture anything.
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.61kg
- System: Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz / Hexa Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Memory: Internal: 32 GB / RAM: 3 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 200 GB
- Display: 5.2" / WQHD AMOLED / Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels / 564 ppi
- Camera: 20 MP / Flash: Triple LED / Optical Image Stabilization / Video: 4K (Ultra HD) / Front: 5 MP, Video: 1080p (Full HD)
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28/38/40 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.1 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB 3.1 type-C
- GPS: A-GLONASS, A-GPS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer, SensorCore
- Battery: 3000 mAh (Removable) / Wireless charging: Qi
- Battery life: Standby time: up to 12 days / Talk time (3G): up to 18 hrs
- Weight: 150 g
- Dimensions: 145 x 73.2 x 8.25 mm
- In the box: Microsoft Lumia 950 RM-1104, Microsoft USB-C Cable CA-232CD, Microsoft USB-C Fast Charger AC-100X, Documentation
- by Adam
- 16 January 2016
First time Windows Mobile User Review
I was hesitant to put aside my Android phone, especially knowing that I would lose access to several key apps by going to a Windows phone (Google maps and translate). However, after buying several Android phones only to have the manufacturers stop supporting updates soon after I decided it was time for a change. A Windows device seemed like a good option due to the possible longevity due to direct Microsoft support. I had to wait several months after the release to find a store the had the new Lumia dual sim in stock. My initial impression was nothing special, about what I expected. I rather plain phone with a plastic back and high quality screen/camera. The interface was very easy to use, especially since I had already been playing around with Windows 10 on my new surface for a few weeks (I have never used Win 8). I was hoping for a few more settings options to make it feel and act more like a PC but overall it was as least as good as my Android in that department. The WiFi (using N) has slightly better range than my old Xperia SL. The MiraCast ability is nice but I can't seem to get it to connect (and my Surface won't play video well)... so no luck with that. I also bought a 3rd party USB-C to HDMI cable to try and play video on an external monitor. When you plug in you get the Continuum welcome screen and it appears to work but I get no sound. I also found the response time to be very sluggish when moving back and forth between TV/Phone screen. Simple mirroring did work, but still no sound... phone or cable, not sure wo to blame yet. Apps: Microsoft takes a lot of hits for limited apps but personally I was pleasantly surprised. The Microsoft Map App had a look, feel and functionality similar to Google maps and had built in navigation with voice commands. The translate app was just as good as Google with the ability to translate conversations using the mic and translate docs/signs using the camera... exactly what I needed. Groove music is OK once I finally got it to continuously play even after manually selecting a song now and then (initially it would stop after any song I picked rather than shuffle to another song). Now I just can figure out why it sorts the way it does under the "Songs" view... it is not alphabetical. I tried numerous other free music player and not thrilled with any of them and don't want to pay for one unless I've tried it... so stuck with Groove for now. On a related note the speaker is actually decent and does not get muffled when setting the phone down on its back. Otherwise all the other major apps I use are present in the app store. The dual sim was also a necessity and a big selling point for me. I use my work sim in one and personal sim for data connection in the other... no issues there and easy enough to differentiate between lines. Battery life is pretty good although I haven't put it thru a real test and tend to put mine down on the QI charger when not in use at home. So overall very happy with the phone and I will be happier if I can find a simple cable to use that will allow me to play video with sound on an external display (used when travelling) but I don't want to have to carry around the Continuum dock just to do this. 4 stars because I think some aspects could be improved but it is a great phone and very surprised more people do not convert.